Legal Information

Other Family Problems

3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Adoption and Guardianship: Making Permanent Plans for Children

This website by the State of Alaska, Department of Health & Social Services, provides information about adoptions and guardianships for minors, as well as links to other resources

Cultural Adoptions

The Alaska Bureau of Vital statistics now provides cultural adoption paperwork through it's web site. Please note that Affidavit of Paternity forms are not provided in the adoption packet and must be obtained directly from the bureau.

Delegation of Powers by Parent

This form allows a temporary one-year delegation of powers by a parent or guardian to a 3rd party. The form gives all the powers of a parent or guardian to the named person for up to one year.

Back to top