Child Support

Legal Information

Other Family Problems

1 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Who is the Father?

The Alaska Court System and CSSD both provide guidance for men looking to establish paternity of a child they have no formal claim to, or disestablish paternity of a child born to their wife, that they are not the biological father of.

Back to top