Subsidized Housing

Legal Information

Other Housing Problems

Click here for court information and court forms. 

1 Resource(s) Found

Know Your Rights: Domestic Violence and Assisted Housing

Are you a victim of domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking? Do you live in public housing, Section 8 housing, or supportive housing for the elderly or disabled? A law called VAWA, the Violence Against Women Act, may help you.

Back to top