Skip to main content

Guardianship / Conservatorship and Caregiver Information

Legal Information

Click here for court information and court forms. 

4 Resource(s) Found

Forms for Guardianship/Conservatorship (Adult)

Forms needed to start a guardianship/conservatorship case for an adult. Information regarding guardianship of a minor child is available in the Family Law section of this site.

General Information: Personal Care Program

This handout prepared by the State of Alaska Senior and Disability Services provides general information for consumers about what personal care programs are available, how to qualify for personal care, and how to become a personal care giver. Additional information on medicaid and the PCA program can be found on alaskalawhelp under the subtopic of Medicare, Medicaid and Other health issues.

Court Mediation Programs

The Alaska Court System provides free and low-cost mediation programs for child custody/visitation cases, child-in-need-of-aid (CINA) cases, & adult guardianship/conservatorship cases. Information about these programs in particular, and mediation in other matters is available here.

Guardian and Conservatorship in Alaska

A guide to helpful links about Guardianship and Conservatorship from the Alaska Court System and the Alaska Office of Public Advocacy. The links provide both general explanations and detailed information about legal cases.

Back to top