Restitution and Financial Assistance

Legal Information

Click here for court information and court forms. 

  • Garnishing a PFD

    Victims whose restitution judgments are not collected by the Department of Law Collections Unit may be able to collect their own restitution judgments. Garnishing a PFD is often the easiest way to collect money from an Alaskan. Content Detail

  • Judgment Creditor Booklet

    Other ways to collect judgments, from the Alaska Court System. Content Detail

  • Violent Crimes Compensation Board

    Offers financial assistance to victims of violent crime in Alaska. Visit their website for more information and to apply for assistance online or download a paper application. Content Detail