Civil Rights Complaint Form

Authored By: U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska

This page includes the instructions for filing a civil rights complaint as well as the form. There are two different forms; one for non-prisoners and one for prisoners


Civil rights complaint form - Non prisoner:

Civil Rights complaint form - Prisoner:

Last Review and Update: Sep 28, 2005