Custody Forms

Link to Custody Forms and Instructions

The Alaska Court System's Family Law Self Help Center has a very good FAQ about custody cases.

The Court System's complete form packet, with instructions, to file a custody case is DR-414.

To answer a custody complaint, use packet DR-440.


Finally, to request a change to an existing custody order, use packet DR-700.

Last Review and Update: Feb 03, 2023
Back to top