Motion Forms for the Alaska Court System

Authored By: Family Law Self-Help Center

The Family Law Self Help Center provides forms and instructions to ask for something from the Judge when you are a party in a court case. Asking for something in a court case is done by making a motion to the court. This link explains how to file, serve, and respond to a Motion.

Last Review and Update: Aug 04, 2023
Back to top